KUWAIT,- Kuwait Airways, Tuesday, announced cancellation of its flights today (Wednesday), to and from Istanbul Ataturk Airport, following an attack that killed 37 people, so far, and injured more than 147 others.
The airliner said, in a statement, that, it has decided to cancel flight KU 156, scheduled for today, June 29, following the devastating attack on the airport, which took place Tuesday evening, resulting in the closure of the airport.
Kuwait Airways, it added, was closely coordinating its future flight with the Airport authorities in Istanbul.
It is currently communicating with all its passengers there, to advise them on the current situation and to rearrange their travel itinerary.
“We will advise of any changes to this developing situation,” it said.
Source: Name News Network